Saturday, November 14, 2009

These Days

It seems like I rarely ever get to update this blog anymore! Well, not as much as I use to. :) We just get busier and busier. I still wonder how we are going to handle another child one day (through God's grace, I know!), because as always, the one we have keeps us hopping!! :) I wouldn't have it any other way.

Let's go back to last Friday. I FINALLY got to go back to my scrapbooking group. I have missed it so much! My last time going was at Easter. Here are a couple of pics from my favorite layout of the night. You can tell, I am a little behind. It brings back lots of memories looking at these 6 week old pics!


DSC_0399

DSC_0400

Then, on Saturday, I was busy in Opelika with a little of this....


CHERRY BLOG 15

and a little of that.....


BENNETT BLOG 17

Have I mentioned lately that I absolutely LOVE what I do? I originally took the classes to be able to take pics of our children, and God has blessed me tremendously with a business that just keeps growing! I have a few more shoots coming up, so be sure to check out my photog blog . Hopefully sometime in the next couple of weeks I can get some more of our lil man! I have some really cute ideas to play with!

Speaking of the little guy....he tried his very first corn on the cob. Sort of. He had no clue as to what to do with it, and he fought us like crazy when we tried to show him. Needless to say, he was not interested!

DSC_0391


DSC_0392

DSC_0393

The same night, Wayne was going through a junk drawer in our kitchen (that obviously has a lot of junk in it). He walked out of the room for about 1.4 (seriously, 1.4) seconds, and came back to this.


DSC_0394

Then, see the flashlight in his hand??? He banged the door frame with it! It might not look too bad in the pic, but it definitely needs some touch up paint! I have a feeling by the time he is 5, our entire house will need touch up paint!!!


DSC_0396

Now, we are just nursing our little man back to health! He has bronchiolits caused by RSV! The doctors keep telling me that he will be sick until he gets the tubes in December, but they also say (in the same breath) that they can't do the surgery unless he is well. !!!!!!!!! How am I suppose to get him well if they can't? Ultimately, I'm ready for him to be a happy, healthy little boy again! Please pray for him with us! He has been congested more in the last 6 months than he has been clear!

Wayne and I are hopefully (as long as Jacob is well) heading to Gatlinburg next Sunday! It will be our first trip just the two of us since Jacob was born! And boy are we ready! I'm so excited to be able to spend some one on one time with my incredible husband for three entire days. Then we are heading to my parents' house when we get back. So, needless to say, this might be my last post for a while. Hope you all have a wonderul Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! I want to get a "real" camera one day! I steal my in laws every time we are down there and just take pictures all the time! I tell them they need to get a lens that zooms even closer so I could use it haha....great work!

    ReplyDelete