I'll back up and catch you up a little bit! :)
We celebrated Logan's 10th birthday! He is growing up so fast! We had some delicious cupcakes, and I think Jacob might have enjoyed them enough for everybody!
As much as Jacob LOVES Logan, I can't help but wonder if the "love" always goes both ways! Poor Logan, Jacob can be quite a bother to him when he's trying to watch TV!
On an up note, this little angel was finally dedicated!
And PRAISE THE LORD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!!! She went to the doc today, and things are really looking up! They no longer think hydrocephalus is a threat! They are going to monitor her for one more month, but the doctor really has a positive outlook on the situation! Our family is so thankful for all the prayers!
Jacob has been getting closer and closer to his Dada! In some ways, it warms my heart. But if I'm honest, sometimes I miss him always wanting me! :) But, oh.....the breaks are nice. Here he is doing one of his favorite things with his Daddy! If he hears the mower, he goes nuts until Wayne gets him! It's quite precious! And yes, they look funny all bundled up cutting grass, I know. Gotta love his Alabama weather!
And check this out! He has decided when he wants to pitch a fit that he will bang his head against the hardwood floor! Here is an instance when we couldn't get to him fast enough to stop it. Anybody ever dealt with this??? I welcome advice!
Lots of people have asked about his concussion. Well, two nights ago, he fell off of our bed (you cannot imagine the guilt we both feel over this! No matter how many times someone tells us it's not our fault.) When we fell asleep, he was between us (when he has an ear infection it's the only way he will sleep) and somehow he managed to get past me and fall about four feet to the ground...on his forehead. He's hit his head more times than I can count, but this was the worst. He has acted fine ever since, but they told me to call asap is he started vomiting. To make a long story short, he started vomiting, we went to the doctor, and the doc ordered a CT scan. He told us that a minor concussion wouldn't show up, but he was almost certain that was what happened. He was really checking to make sure nothing more serious was going on. He was being cautious, which I totally appreciate! The CT didn't show anything, and he's acting just fine. He has had a runny nose with all of these ear infections, so I'm not totally convinced that's not where the vomiting is coming from. About the ear infections? He had to get two antibiotic shots (we were at the doc THREE days in a row), and they seem to be better. We go to the ENT next Wednesday! Thank you all for the prayers on behalf of our family! We would appreciate many more! :)
And finally, my last excuse...
I'm working on some proofs for these little cuties' Mommy! Which, by the way, I better get back to work! We're heading to Mom and Dad's this weekend, and I want to have all my work done (for now) before I leave!








No comments:
Post a Comment