Thank you all so much for the prayers for Evie. Some have left comments, and many have talked to me about it. Our family appreciates it more than you know! Now it's just a waiting game. A very stressful one at that.
Well, as you can tell by the title, I have a few things to say today. I hope I have enough time while little man is napping!
This weekend was our church picnic at Tannehill! We had so much fun! It was so nice being able to fellowship with our church family and just have a good time! We love our church so much!
When we first got there, we ran into Natalie and Henry! Jacob and Henry play so well together, and they rode in Jacob's wagon for forever!
Jacob played with his ball til no end! And walked about 100 miles! He had a wide open area to just walk around with Mommy and Daddy right behind!
Papa and Grandmollie even joined in on the fun! We were so excited they came!
Jacob even shared his very first rice crispy treat with his Papa! He later had it on his face, and had the hardest time getting it off! (Notice his mama was too concerned with taking a picture than helping the poor guy! Don't worry. It only took about 2.8 seconds for him to get it!)
We also had fun spending most of our day with Bman! I just love the Goodwin family so much! Wayne and I are so thankful for their sweet friendship! I don't know what I would do without them, that's for sure! Poor Angie had to endure many phone calls from a very scared new mommy about a year ago! :)
(Notice Jacob is still chomping on his treat!) Although, they still haven't quite got the sharing thing down pat yet!
Jacob ended his fun with a four wheeler ride (battery powered, and I walked right beside him....v.e.r.y. slow!) and a good ole time of pushing the ladies around in his wagon!
Looking back, I'm reminded once again of three things:
1. I have a wonderful husband, who is an amazing father. I know y'all have heard me say it before, but I couldn't ask for better! He truly loves playing and spending time with our lil buddy!
2. He is also easy on the eyes. :)
3. Jacob has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love this kid so much, and I am so thankful to be his mommy!
Now, on with my addiction.....I cannot get enough of it! I highly recommend this book. I'm sure as I continue with the others, I will highly recommend them too.
As far as safety, you may remember a while back, Wayne was very concerned with our names being on our blog. I have thought about it ever since then. I came up with two conclusions. To start over and not have our names on the blog, nor the location in where we live, or to make it private where only invited readers can read. Neither sounds appealing, but I know I need to do something. There are too many sickos out there! Deleting the blog is not an option for me. I keep too many memories here that will be made into a book soon!
Hope this finds you with a fantastic day! :)
















as far as privacy, i just make sure not to publish our last names... I rarely post names, unless necessary and I definitely don't put where we live. just a few things for thought. : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Julie! That's kind of what I was thinking if I started a new one. Just not publish the names.
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys too! Braegan has so much fun playing with Jacob. Thanks to Wayne again for saving us from having to leave early...I'm so glad we got to hang out. We must get together again soon! Maybe we could get together, watch a game and let the kids play. I told ya! Dontcha just love Twilight! I'm brining you New Moon Sunday....I know, it's hard to wait. :-) I love you much!
ReplyDelete