Monday, August 31, 2009

Owenby Wedding

Wayne's childhood friend, Adam, got married this past weekend! It was so crazy busy! His Dad was the Father of the Groom, Best Man, and caterer!!! He did a wonderful job! Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures. I don't even have a single one of the bride and groom. I didn't take my camera because I didn't want to get in the photographer's way. So, these were taken by Mr. Donald with his phone.
Their grand exit was done by helicopter! It was a real hit! There was an elderly lady standing by us, and as they exited she said, "Well, I'll be. I've seen it all now!"

The only family pic of the day was taken right after they left so we are very windblown! Wayne doesn't even have his complete tux on. He looked so handsome!

Afterwards, we stayed to help clean up a bit, and Grandmollie found a really fun way to use the tablecloths...


She pulled him all over the place, and he laughed the night away! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment