Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bragging Rights (again!)

Yep! My hubby did something wonderful again! I'm telling you, I don't know what I ever did to deserve such a wonderful man. He made me a candle lit steak dinner last night! It was so sweet and thoughtful! I thank God every day for giving me such a wonderful husband. I know all too well that not everyone can say that! Thank you Jesus!
Hopefully one day this week I'll have time to post some new pics of little man! Not today though. Off to edit some photos, clean and do laundry! Hope everyone has a blessed day! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is the SWEETEST thing!!!! (I will have to send the "hint" to Mr Johnson - LOL) AWW - guess what Wayne did for Crystal! :) Hope y'all are having a good week so far! We SOOO ENJOYED spending the afternoon with y'all Saturday - We MUST do it again! Y'all are bunches of fun to hang out with! Love ya~

    ReplyDelete