After Jacob's bath, I was asking Wayne to be sure and put socks on him. Look at what he put on him. Poor kid.....Not even close! When we went to bed, Wayne said, "You never said anything about the socks I put on him!" He did it on purpose! He was testing me! I guess I passed. Maybe, just maybe, I'm not as particular as I use to be! (To be honest, it drove me crazy, but I figured the man could use a break!) :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Don't Even Ask...
Last night I was cooking dinner while Wayne was feeding our little man. All of a sudden, he says, "Don't even ask." I turned around, and this is what I found...
Looks like Jacob won that food fight! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This is HILARIOUS!!! And that was sooo cute of him to put those socks on that little man to test you!! "I" would have probably said something about them.. =~) You done good! - as he said you passed the test!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like Jacob sneezed his food all over his daddy! I don't get the thing about the socks...is it because they don't match?
ReplyDelete