Monday, October 20, 2008

Many Firsts in One Day...

Yesterday was a very busy day for our little man. He did so many things for the first time! We started the morning off by going to church for the first time (where he wore shoes for the first time)! It was also his first sermon to sleep through!
While we were at church, he met his future buddy, Braegan, for the first time. I love this picture! They were so focused on one another! I would love to know what they were thinking! After church, we headed over to Mammaw and Pappaw's house for the first time. I just had to take a few pictures of him and his cousins, Logan and Heather!
We finished off the day by going to Trade Days for the first time at Tannehill. All of the campers were there with their decorations for Halloween. We had a good time, but J slept through the entire thing!
All in all, we had a wonderful family day! The perfect beautiful Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. only one thing missing!!!!!!! Gi-Gi wasn't there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Jacob and Braegan meeting!! Wouldn't you just love to know what they were thinking?!

    ReplyDelete